RECYCLES SAN ADRIÁN, S.L. as owner and controller of the website, in compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, makes the following information of a general nature available to the users:
RECICLAJES SAN ADRIÁN, S.L. has registered address at: C/ Ronda, 78 de Sant Fost de Campsentelles (Barcelona). Entered in the Business Register of BARCELONA, Volume 9287, Book 8489, Section 2ª, Sheet 25, Page 112.293, 1st inscription, with Tax ID Nº: B-58494329.
For any enquiry or complaint concerning this website, the information contained in it or the products and services, users can address themselves to the following address:
Data Protection Policy
The Management/Governing Body of RECYCLES SAN ADRIÁN S.L. (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016) is repealed, and of the Spanish regulation on personal data (Organic Law, sector-specific legislation and its implementation regulations).
The of RECICLAJES SAN ADRIÁN S.L. Data Protection Policy rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy and is able to demonstrate it to the competent control authorities.
In this context, the data controller will be governed by the following principles that should serve all personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data.
- Data protection by design: the data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the processing method and at the processing time, appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as anonymisation, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimisation, and integrate the necessary guarantees into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organisational measures with a view to guaranteeing that, by defect, only the personal data necessary for each of the specific processing purposes will be subject to treatment.
- Data protection in the life cycle of the information: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable throughout the whole life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a legal, fair and transparent manner with regard to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Minimisation of data: personal data will be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures shall be taken so that personal data that is inaccurate with regard to the purposes for which it is processed is deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: personal data will be maintained in such a way that identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure the appropriate personal data security, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of the appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in its processing. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The RECICLAJES SAN ADRIÁN S.L. Data Protection Policy is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy covers all the data controller personnel, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and contributing opportunities for improvement deemed appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the RECICLAJES SAN ADRIÁN S.L. Management/Governing Body as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.